Tuesday, October 11, 2005

UPSET SATURDAY?

We have yet to have an upset saturday this season and I for one think this could be it. Look at the schedule no really big games other than USC - Notre Dame it is a perfect time and weather as it startes getting colder and harder to breath so lets get to my picks for this week. See if you can get a better percentage against me (picks are against the spread.)

(my picks in CAPS)

clemson @ NC. STATE -5 1/2.
UTEP -7@ tulane
SOUTH FLORDIA +2 @ pitt
alabama @ OLE MISS +13
GEORGIA TECH -20 1/2 @ duke
wake forest @ BOSTON COLLEGE -14
COLORADO + 17 @ texas
louisville @ WEST VIRGINIA +7
RUTGERS +2 @ syracuse
indiana @ IOWA -14 1/2
michigan state @ OHIO STATE -6 1/2
GEORGIA -15 1/2 @ vandy
OHIO +6 1/2 @ central michigan
northwestern @ PURDUE -7 1/2
MIAMI FL -41 @ temple
kent @ NAVY -13
BOWLING GREEN -24 @ buffalo
akron @ MIAMI OH -13
TOLEDO -19 1/2 @ ballstate
colorado state @ BYU +2
unlv @ AIR FORCE -13 1/2
east carolina @ SMU - 1/2
NEW MEXICO +6 1/2 @ wyoming
penn state @ MICHIGAN -3
OKLAHOMA -6 @ kansas
kansas state @ TEXAS TECH -14
washington @ OREGON -15
FLORDIA +6 @ lsu
usc @ NOTRE DAME +12
eastern michigan @ NORTHERN ILLINOIS -19 1/2
UCONN -8 @ cinn.
NEBRASKA -2 1/2 @ baylor
UAB -3 @ marshall
UCLA -5 1/2 @ washington state
oregon state @ CAL -16
central flordia @ SOUTHERN MISS - 8 1/2
army @ TCU -23
stanford @ ARIZONA -4 1/2
auburn @ ARKANSAS + 7 1/2
SANDIEGO STATE +9 1/2 @ utah
memphis @ HOUSTON -10
flordia state @ VIRGINIA +7
SAN JOSE STATE + 30 1/2 @ boise state
TULSA -7 1/2 @ rice
utah state @ FRESNO STATE - 33
louisiana tech @ NEVADA -1 1/2
NEW MEXICO STATE +20 @ hawaii

2 Comments:

At 6:00 AM, Blogger lambo-doors-ideas.com said...

I have been looking for this information and I have to tell you that this blog is one of the best.

I have a data recovery windows site. The site has data recovery windows articles, news and information...and I'm also working in my own blog.

Take a look if you have some free time.

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger lambo-doors-ideas.com said...

Hello,

Have you ever tried to explain simple things with "big" words...something it does not work...that's why I like the way you are writing here...

I'm working on a civic lambo doors site. It is not easy to find good content for civic lambo doors websites but I try to do my best...I also have a blog there

 

Post a Comment

<< Home